Favorite Travel Shoes of Top 5 Women Travel Bloggers
The world reveals itself to those who travel on foot –Werner Herzog
Being a regular traveler, I just can’t get enough of comfortable travel shoes, because they are a traveler’s best friend. I have talked a lot about my travel experiences and about my favorite travel shoes as well, but it’s time to take a look at some of the favorite travel shoes of other travel bloggers. So, let’s check out that on which shoes they rely to keep the comfort quotient high while traveling.
Favorite Shoes of Top 5 Women Travel Bloggers
ShershegoesSher She Goes is a famous travel blog owned by a duo of writer and photographer who are based in New York City, and in love with the spirit of the place. The Sher She Goes female writer is making some important travel shoe recommendations here.
1. Toms Zoe Sandals
• Soft fabric
• Fits well to the feet
• Supportive footbed
• Let the feet breathe
• Start smelling after extended use
2. Cole Haan Grandpro Tennis Sneaker
• Comes in beautiful neutral and pastel colors, perfect for women
• Amazingly lightweight and flexible
• Provide great cushion and support
• Provide great traction
• Overall good for travel
3. Clarks Ballet Pumps
• Good for sightseeing and dinner outings
• Cushioned footbed
• Available in beautiful colors
Check out some of her other recommendations here: Favorite travel shoes of Sher She Goes
Hippie in HeelsRachael Jones, the blogger in Hippie in Heels left her career for travel. She earns from travel and explored the whole of India.
• Extremely comfortable and long lasting
• Neutral colors that go with almost everything
• Strappy Chacos, perfect for adventure trips
• Great for hiking in hot areas, across rivers or creeks
• Perfect for white water rafting and general walking
• Long lasting
3. Black Ankle boots
• Great for night parties and taking walk around the city
• Go with every outfit
Check out all her favorite pairs here: Rachael Jones favorite Travel Shoes
Sheena Loves SunsetSheena Sy Gonzales from Sheena Loves Sunset is a passionate traveler, a happily married wife, and a mom. She has been to 27 countries at the age of 28 and sharing some of her favorite travel shoes.
1. Skechers On-the-Go
• Simple and lightweight
• Easy to pack, adds no weight
• Goes with every outfit
2. Skechers Go-Walk-3
• Amazing cushioning
• Can be worn all day with or without socks as well
• Cute and chunky
Check out the complete description of Sheena’s favorite shoes
World of WanderlustBrooke Saward from the blog World of Wanderlust is a travel+ lifestyle blogger. She has a boutique, runs a bakery and loves traveling. Her beautiful travel pictures will make you go for wanderlust.
1. Tory Burch Classic Espadrille
• Comfy soles
• Light to pack
2. Nike Air-Max
• Amazingly comfortable
• Best for walking
• Suitable for day walks, hikes, and adventure activities
3. Dolce Vita Over-the-knee Boots
• Good for autumn and winter weather conditions
• Looks great with almost everything
• Not suitable for wet weather
Check out some of her other favorite pair of travel shoes here – best travel shoes
Casual TravelistBrianna from the blog Casual Travelist is a traveler who balances her passion with a full-time job. She loves to share travel tips.
1. Nisolo Traveling Shoe
• Minimalistic design looks stylish and timeless
• Soft cushioned interior
• Suitable for walking
2. Sperry Iconic Boat Shoes
• Cushioned footbed
• Great arch support
Check out some of her other traveling shoes here: Favorite travel flats of Brianna
These travel bloggers have mentioned all their favorite travel footwear including every different type from women comfortable boots to walking sneakers. But, now let me share some of my opinions as well.
All the shoes mentioned above are just great, I have used some of them and make many beautiful travel memories. But, from some time now I have switched to OTBT, I have used many products of this brand such as women comfortable boots and walking sneakers, and I must say that they are one of the best I have used till date.
So, now you got all the information what women travel bloggers prefer to carry as footwear while traveling. If you are also a travel freak who are looking for some great travel shoes, look for the options given above. Or, if you want to share any of your opinions, please feel free to so that.
Till then, happy traveling!